If an Australian company, vendor or supplier is working with your company on a project, only users with 'Admin' level permission on the Company or Project level Directory tool can verify an Australian Business Number entry with the Australian Government's ABN Lookup database (https://abr.business.gov.au/) directly from Procore's Company or Project level Directory tool as follows:
- Navigate to the Company or Project level Directory tool.
- Locate the desired company record in the Directory tool. Then click Edit.
- In the Entity Type list, select ABN.
- Enter an ABN value in the field provided.
- Click the Verify ABN as shown in the animation below.
About the Results
After you attempting to verify the ABN entry, the system returns the following status along with the Last Verified timestamp.
|Active||The ABN number is valid and active in the ABN Lookup system.|
|Cancelled||The ABN number is not valid and has been cancelled in the ABN Lookup system|
|Does Not Exist||The ABN entry does not exist in the ABN Lookup system.|
|Not Verified||The ABN entry has not yet been verified in the system.|