Create a Custom Company Report Dashboard
To create a dashboard with visuals you've created from custom reports.
Dashboards are created from visuals that were added to custom company reports. These dashboards are accessible from the Company level Reports tool by users with 'Admin' level permissions on the tool or by users with 'Read Only' or 'Standard' level permissions on the tool if the dashboard was shared with them. See Share a Dashboard. These dashboards are also accessible from the company's Portfolio tool by their creator (if the dashboard's creator also has 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Reports tool).
These dashboards are different from the product category dashboards.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To create a dashboard from visuals that you created: 'Standard' level permissions or higher on the Company level Reports tool.
- To create a dashboard from visuals from your cloned copy of a custom company report: 'Standard' level permissions or higher on the Company level Reports tool. See Clone a Custom Company Report.
- Navigate to the Company level Reports tool.
- Click the Dashboards tab.
- Click the Create Dashboard button.
- In your visual library, select which visuals you want to add to your dashboard. If you have not created visuals yet, see Add Visuals to Custom Reports.
- You are now in Edit mode, so you can perform the following tasks:
- Resize the visual.
- Move the visuals around.
- Edit the title of the dashboard by clicking into the title name.
- Click Done to save the visual. You are now in view mode, where you can click into the graphs to be taken to the report.