To assign a Procore project to one of your company's programs.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- To see which projects are assigned to the program, click the "+" icon to the right of the program name in the Company level Admin tool. The "Projects Assigned to this [program name]" section will appear with a list of assigned projects.
- When you add a new program, it will only show up in your Company level Programs tool when you add a project to that program. Therefore, if you remove all projects from a program, you will no longer see it on the Programs homepage.
- A user will only see the program in the Programs tool if they have at least 'Read only' access to both the Programs tool and that project.
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
This reveals the 'General Project Information' page.
- Scroll down to the 'General Project Settings' area.
- Choose from these options:
- Select one of the listed programs from the Program drop-down list (Note: If you want to add selections to this list, see Add Programs).
- Select the blank option if you want to remove a project from a program.
- Click Update.
This saves your changes.