To upload all of your tender documents to a designated folder in your project's Documents tool, which will be used to serve all required documentation to subcontractors who are responding to your tender invitation.
When you create a tender package, you will want to attach individual documents, subfolders, and/or a folder from your project's Documents tool, which contains all required tender documentation such as the 'Bid Set' of drawings, specifications or project manual, tender instructions, addendums, and more. When you select a folder to attach to a tender package, all of its subfolders are also attached. Depending on whether you create a single tender package for the project or choose to create multiple, trade-specific tender packages, it's recommended that you organize your folder and sub-folder structure accordingly.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Documents tool.
- Additional Information:
- You should upload your tender documents before you create a tender package. See Create a Tender Package.
- Navigate to the project's Documents tool.
- Determine how you want to organize the tender documents.
- Create a Folder and/or subfolders accordingly.
Below is an example folder structure:
- Upload documents as needed. See Upload Files or Folders to the Project Level Documents Tool.