To approve and sign a subcontract after awarding a winning tender.
Because contracts are legally enforceable, Procore strongly recommends collecting the appropriate signatures. Procore clients can choose between two methods for collecting signatures from the project's collaborators:
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- Additional Information:
- This article details steps that are completed outside of Procore.
- If the contract's creator is using the Procore + DocuSign® integration, you may be asked to digitally sign the contract instead of using the steps below. Collaborators who are asked to sign a contract are responsible for confirming the proper signature requirements with the contract's creator.
- To learn about signing a contract with DocuSign®, see DocuSign®.
- Open the email with the awarded contract for your tender.
- Click View PDF.
- Print out the subcontract and sign it where indicated.
- Scan the document.
- Attach the scanned file to an email message and send it to the responsible party who sent you the initial form.