To link existing deficiency list items to a drawing.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To add markups to the Personal layer, 'Read Only' or above on the project's Drawings tool.
- To publish personal markups to the Published layer, 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Drawings tool. See What is the difference between personal and published markups?
- Additional Information:
- You cannot create a new deficiency list item using the drawing markup tool at app.procore.com. However, you can create deficiency list items from a drawing using the Procore app your mobile device.
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool.
- Click Open next to the drawing you want to mark up.
Note: You can also click Info next to the drawing, then click Open in Viewer / Markup.
- Click the Markup icon. See Mark Up a Drawing.
- Click the Pins icon on the markup toolbar.
Note: If you do not see 'Pins', another pin markup option (such as Photos, Issue or Observations) may already be selected. Clicking any one of the pin options will expand the options to show Deficiency.
- Select the Deficiency icon from the Markup toolbar.
- Click on the drawing where you want to place the deficiency list item.
- In the Link a Deficiency Item box, search for the deficiency list item you want to add.
Tip! Double-click in this field to bring up a list of all of the deficiency list items in the project that you have access to.
- Click the deficiency list item.
- The colour of the deficiency item on the drawing will depend on the item's status. See What do the deficiency item colour codes on a drawing mean?:
- BLUE: Initiated Work or Required.
- YELLOW: Review or Ready to Close.
- RED: In Dispute, Work Not Accepted, or Not Accepted.
- GRAY: Draft or Closed.