Phased ReleaseThis page details the modernized owner invoice experience.
To delete an owner invoice from the Prime Contracts tool.
You can delete an invoice only when it's in the Draft, Under Review, or Revise and Resubmit status. You cannot delete an invoice when it's in the Approved status.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Prime Contracts tool.
- Additional Information:
- You can also delete invoices using the Invoicing tool. See Delete Owner Invoices.
- Navigate to the project's Prime Contracts tool.
- Locate the contract with the invoice to delete. Click the Number link to open the contract.
- In the contract, click the Invoices tab.
- In the Invoices (Payment Applications) table, locate the invoice to delete.
TipDid you know you can also navigate to owner invoices using the Invoicing tool? To learn how, see Delete Owner Invoices.
- Click the Invoice # link to open the invoice.
- In the invoice, click the Overflow icon and choose the Delete option.