NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To edit a tender form for a Tender Room in Portfolio Financials.
The Tender Room in Portfolio Financials is a shared portal between the owner and tenderers. Before you can send and manage tender, you must set up the Tender Room and its components. The tender form is a collection of fields provided to your tenderers for them to provide pricing and other information as part of their tender. The tender form can be revised even after it is published and tenderers have been invited.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full access' to the project or higher.
- Additional Information:
- If you revise a tender form, tenderers will receive an email notification letting them know that changes were made to the form.
- Tenderers will need to re-submit their tender if you revise the tender form. However, they will not lose any of the information they have previously entered.
- A tender form must exist in a Tender Room. See Create a Tender Form for a Tender Room.
- Navigate to the Tender Form page of the Tender Room.
- Click Revise Tender Form.
- Edit the information on the tender form as necessary.
- Optional: You can also start the tender form over from the beginning by clicking New Tender Form.
ImportantIf you choose to start a new tender form, your current tender form will be deleted and your tenderers will be notified of the new tender form. If your tenderers are unable to see revisions you have made to the tender form, check to make sure the tender form is published. This is shown on the Tender Form page.