NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To select a tenderer to award a contract to in Portfolio Financials.
After you have levelled your tender and decided on a winning tenderer, you can select a tenderer in the Tender Room to award a contract to. This will convert your Tender Room into a Contract Room. The Contract Room is a shared portal for you and your vendors to communicate and submit invoices and change orders.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full access' to the project or higher.
- Additional Information:
- If you need to unaward a tender or contract after a tenderer has been selected, see How can I unaward a tender or contract in Portfolio Financials?
- Navigate to your account's Tender Rooms.
- Click the name of the Tender Room you want to select a tenderer for.
- Click Manage Tender.
- Click Select this Tenderer on the card of the vendor you want to award the tender to.
Note: If your organization has an approval workflow setup for awarding tender, the workflow will begin at this point. You will not be able to award the tender until it has gone through the approval process. See Approval Workflows.