NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To apply a template for the Cost Tracker in a Portfolio Financials project.
The Cost Tracker section in Portfolio Financials is used to track committed and forecasted costs against your budget over the course of a project. If your organization has had custom templates added to your account by Procore, you can apply a template to a project's Cost Tracker. See How can I add custom Cost Tracker templates in Portfolio Financials?
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full Access' to the project or higher.
- Additional Information:
- You cannot apply another cost tracker template if a cost item has already been bid out, or has been directly contracted.
- One or more Cost Tracker templates must exist for the account. To have a template added, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or Procore Support.
To apply a Cost Tracker template:
- Navigate to the Cost Tracker section of the Project Page.
- Click Set Up Cost Tracker Now.
- Click the drop-down menu and select a template from the list.
- Click Apply.
- Optional: If you want to change the Cost Tracker template, click Change Cost Tracker Template.
Note: You cannot apply a different template if a cost item has already been tender out or directly contracted.
Optional: To set up a Cost Tracker manually:
If you have Cost Tracker templates, but want to set up a project's Cost Tracker manually, follow the steps below: