- Navigate to the project's Correspondence tool.
- Click the Configure Settings icon and select the correspondence type you want to view user permissions for.
- Click Permissions Table in the sidebar.
The User Permissions table displays for the correspondence type.
- The green checkmark icon indicates the permission level the user has been granted on the correspondence type: 'None', 'Read Only', 'Standard', or 'Admin'.
- The red icon indicates which permission levels are not assigned to the user.
- The gray icon indicates which permission levels are not assigned to the user and cannot currently be changed since the user has been assigned a project permissions template. To change their permissions in the Project level Directory tool, see Change a User's Permissions in the Project Directory.
- To change a user's permission level on the correspondence type when they do not have a project permissions template assigned, click the red icon for the permission level you want to grant to the user.
The red icon is replaced with green checkmark icon and the user's permission level to the correspondence type is automatically saved.