How to edit your default project tendering configuration.
When a member of your project team creates a tendering package (see Create a Tender Package), the project's Tendering tool will pull the information for the tender package (such as the Tender Invitation Email, Tender Instructions and Tender Submission Confirmation Message) from one of three places:
- Company Level Admin: If your company has set the configuration for the Tendering tool at the Company level, the configuration settings that you define will be used on all new projects. See Set the Default Company Tendering Configuration.
- Project Level Admin:
- If you want to edit the configuration settings of a specific project to customize the outgoing emails from the Tendering tool for a specific project office, see the Steps below.
- If your company has offices operating as subsidiaries of a specific division and you want your company's division information included in outgoing emails from the Tendering tool, send an email to your Procore point of contact to request to enable project office divisions. Then see the Steps below.
Things to Consider
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
- Under 'Tool Settings', click Tendering.
- Edit the text in the following fields:
- Project Information: Enter the project information that you would like the system to send to invited tenderers.
- Tendering Instructions: Enter any instructions pertaining to your project's tendering process.
- Tender Submission Confirmation Message: Enter the email message that you would like the system to send tenderers, to confirm receipt of their tender.
- In the 'Send Tender Documents from' drop-down menu, select one of the following:
- Company: Select this option to have the system send emails from your company.
- Project Office: Select this option to have the system send emails from your project office.
- Project Office Division: Select this option to have the system send emails from your project office division.
- The 'Project Office Division' option is only available upon request.
- If you are a user with 'Admin' level permission on the project's Admin and Tendering tools, send an email request to enable it to your Procore point of contact.
- Once enabled, a user must complete the steps in Add Office Locations to a Company and Associate Office Locations to a Project.
- Click Update.