To indicate your intention to place a tender on a project.
When a general contractor invites you to tender, you will probably not know your tender amount right away. However, you will want to make sure the general contractor knows that you intend to tender on the project and are looking into gathering information.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: None
- The Procore project owner must invite you to place a tender on the project. See Search for and Invite Tenderers.
There are two ways you can indicate your intention to tender on a project.
- Open the email you received inviting you to tender on a project.
- Click Yes or No under "Let [Name of Company that invited you] know if you intend to place a tender on this project"
- You have indicated intent to place a tender on the package and can access the tender sheet by logging in.
- You may also indicate your intention to tender from the Planroom in Procore.
- Log in to Procore.
- Navigate to the Company level Planroom.
- Click on the tender package you would like to indicate your intention to tender on.
- Click the button I plan on tendering or Decline to tender in the banner at the top of the page.