To send a new communications from your Tendering tool to notify your tenderers of addendums or other changes to the tender package's information.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's Tendering tool.
- Additional Information:
- In Procore, a communications is an addendum or email to your invited tenderers.
- You don't necessarily have to attach any new documents or drawings to the tender set if you've already updated the set in your tender folder in Procore's Documents tool. The new set of tender documents in the Documents will be available to them automatically using the download/view online link.
- Navigate to the project's Tendering tool.
- Click View next to the tender package you want to send a new communications for.
- Navigate to the Communications subtab.
- Click Add New Communications.
- Fill out the fields described below.
- BCC: This section will automatically populate with all invited tenderers who are on the 'Recipient List' unless they have indicated that they "Will Not Tender". You can delete any users by clicking on the red X icon. However, you can only add contacts who have been invited to tender on this tender package.
- Subject: This will be in the subject of the email.
- Attachments: Attach any relevant files to this communications by clicking Attach File(s), or by dragging and dropping from your computer.
Note: The tender package's Tender documents will be automatically attached to every communications.
- Message: Include a message for the communications
- Review your communications and click Send.
- This will send an email with your message, attachments and subject to the users in the BCC list.
- Any users you send this message to will not see the other contacts you've sent the communications to.
- Any users you send this message to will not be able to reply to the communications email.