For Procore Customers in the United States
When your company applies the 'Owners English' or 'Specialty Contractors English' point-of-view dictionary, you'll see different tool names and term changes in the user interface. Learn how to apply the dictionary options.
- To learn the differences: Show/Hide
This table shows the differences in tool names (bold) and terms across the point-of-view dictionaries for Project Financials. These dictionaries are available in US English only. The default dictionary is designed for general contractors, which means that you will need to work with your Procore Administrator at your company and your Procore point of contact to access the other dictionary options.
English (United States) - Default
English (Owner Terminology V2)
English (Specialty Contractor Terminology)
Invoicing Invoicing Progress Billings Owner Funding Owner Owner/Client Owner/Client GC/Client Prime Contract Change Order Funding Change Order Client Contract Change Order Prime Contracts Funding Client Contracts Revenue Funding Revenue Subcontract Contract Subcontract Subcontractor Contractor Subcontractor Subcontractor Schedule of Values (SSOV) Contractor Schedule of Values (CSOV) Subcontractor Schedule of Values (SSOV)
Construction businesses operating in Australia and New Zealand are creating payment schedules to facilitate the invoice approval process, as well as claims of work performed by downstream collaborators. In a typical payment schedule workflow, downstream collaborators submit invoices for work performed. The upstream collaborator reviews the invoice and approves the amounts on the claim.
NoteThe Payment Schedule feature is designed for Procore users in Australia and New Zealand to satisfy the legal requirement to provide claimants with a payment schedule. However, this feature is available for use by all Invoice Management users.
You can export a payment schedule to show the following information:
- Claimed amounts
- All 'Approved' amounts
- Reasons for 'Rejected' amounts
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions
- Additional Information:
- Turn the 'Show Amounts Subcontractors Claim' setting ON. See Configure Settings: Invoicing.
- Complete the steps in Create a Subcontractor Invoice.
- For amounts to show on a Payment Schedule, amounts must be entered in the 'Work Completed This Period' and 'Materials Presently Stored' columns on the invoice's Schedule of Values. To learn how to enter these amounts, see:
- Navigate to the Project level Invoicing tool.
- Click the Subcontractor tab.
- Locate the most recent invoice in the Invoice # column. The click the link to open it.
You can also open invoices from the Commitments tool. To do this, navigate to the Project level Commitments tool. In the Contracts tab, click the Number link, and then click the Invoices tab. Locate the invoice in the Invoices (Requisitions) table and click the Invoice Position or Invoice # link.
- How do I find the most recent invoice? Review the values in the Invoice Position column. Each invoice is assigned a number, in the order invoices are created. This column sorts invoices from newest to oldest by default. To change the sort order, click the Overflow menu in the column heading and choose one (1) of the Sort By This Column options.
- In the invoice, click the Export button and choose PDF from the drop-down menu.
The example below shows a sample payment schedule.
The illustration below shows you an example of a payment schedule.