To email an owner invoice to the project owner as a request for payment.
If you are a general contractor who is managing a construction project in your Procore account, you can send a copy of the Detail tab of the owner invoice to the project owner. Keep in mind that the steps below send only send a PDF copy of the Detail tab. It does NOT send the Configurable PDF tab.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Prime Contracts tool.
- Additional Information:
- You can also navigate to the invoice in the project's Invoicing tool. See Email an Owner Invoice.
- Navigate to the project's Prime Contracts tool.
- Click the Invoices tab.
- Click View next to the invoice that you want to send by email.
- Click the Email Invoice button.
- Complete the following fields:
- To. Enter the name of the person you are requesting payment from.
- CC. Enter in names of people you want to be copied on the email thread.
- Private. Mark this checkbox if you only want the invoice to be available to the invoice administrator and those named in the To/Cc fields.
- Subject. This field will populate with the number of the invoice.
- Attachments. Attach any related documents or files.
- Message. Include an additional message regarding the invoice.
- Click Send.
- Procore saves a copy of the message in the Emails tab of the invoice.
- Procore only sends the Invoice PDF to recipients.
- Procore does NOT send a copy of the invoice's configurable PDF. See Create a Configurable PDF of an Owner Invoice.