Retrieve Deleted Deficiency List Items from the Recycle Bin
To retrieve a previously deleted deficiency list item from the Recycle Bin.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the project's Deficiency List tool.
- When a deficiency list item is deleted, it will be archived in the deficiency list tool's Recycle Bin. Deficiency List items are never permanently deleted from Procore.
- Any deficiency list item can be retrieved from the Recycle Bin regardless of whether its status was set to 'Open' or 'Closed' or whether it was 'Unresolved' or 'Resolved' when it was deleted.
- Navigate to your project's Deficiency List tool.
- Click the Recycled Deficiency List Items view option.
Note: The total number of deleted items in the Recycle Bin will be displayed in parentheses.
- If you cannot locate the item you want to retrieve from the Recycle Bin, you may need to change the filter options. By default, you will only see 'Open' deficiency list items. Therefore, if you are trying to retrieve a 'Closed' deficiency list item from the Recycle Bin, you will need to change the 'Status' filter option to either show 'All' or 'Closed' items.
- Click View next to the item you wish to retrieve.
- Click the Retrieve button.
- Change the view option to 'All Items' in order to view the retrieved item.