Update and redistribute a Tender package that has already been sent to Tenderders.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Tendering tool.
- Navigate to the project's Tendering tool.
- Click View next to the Tender package you want to redistribute.
- Click the Tenderers tab.
- To resend invitations, click the vertical ellipsis (⋮) drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- Click Resend Invitations.
Note: This will open a window that displays all of the Tenderders in your package.
- To resend invitations to an individual Tenderder, click Reinvite next to the Tenderder's name.
- To resend invitations to multiple Tenderders, mark the checkbox next to each Tenderder's name.
- Click Bulk Actions.
- Select Invite Tenderders.
Note: Invitations will not be sent to Tenderders with the Intent "Will not Tender".
- To replace people from the invitation list, click Reinvite next to the Tenderder's name.
- Click the X next to the user's name.
- Select a new Person from the Recipients drop-down menu.
Note: Users must be associated with the company name or cost code to be listed in the drop-down menu.
- Click Resend these invitations.
Note: This will resend a similar Tender invitation email as the one they initially received. For an example of this email, see Create a Tender Package.
- If you'd like to send your Tenderders an email explaining the change, see Send a New Correspondence in the Tendering Tool.